Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Don't Forget!


Just a reminder: on Saturday, August 4, my garden will be featured in Denver Botanic Gardens’ Highlands Art Garden Tour. The tour is from 1-3 p.m. and is preceded by a lecture at 11 a.m. by Julie Moir Messervy. Messervy will discuss “Creating Inspired Gardens Through Art” as part of the Bonfils-Stanton lecture series.

The garden tour is an open studio tour of sorts as well. All of the gardens will feature sculpture, and several of the gardens are at artists’ residences and/or studios. I’ll have some of my fiber collages on display---several new pieces and a couple of older favorites too. This photo is from my latest series of mini-floral fiber collages that feature my own photographs and fabrics.

Tickets are required for this event. Please contact Denver Botanic Gardens at 720-865-3580.

Hope to see you here!

No comments: